Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Heart To Your Table

Good Morning Friends,

It's been an exciting week with the release and all but I'm still here waiting for my books. I look forward to see my favorite UPS driver pull into our driveway, saying I GOT THE BOOKS :)) Maybe today, will bring this dream of mine to a reality.

My kids and nephew have the announcement all over face book, which is so cool to see their friends remarks. Especially when they say they're going to buy the book :)) Well as kids, most of them have been here eating me out of house and home anyway, so they owe me hahahaha.

Well if the books come today, I'm coming right back to my 8 followers to share the good news.

Bon Appetit

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb,
    What a wonderful story about the UPS guy!
    Still no word about the book?

    ReplyDelete