Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Heart To Your Table

Well looky here ..we have another follower :)) I'm so glad you found me.

I just spoke to my Publishing Company and they said the book is live and family and friends can start to purchase the book. My Editorial Consulant suggested you go to Amazon.com because they have people watching the site to see what books are being sold.

I have to find 2 established critics to give positive remarks for the book plus sell 500 books and I will be given my own personal press agent to promote the book even further...so this is my new goal...Critics are you reading this :))

Have the Best Week Ever and Bon Apettit

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Debbie! Glad to be here on your blog!
    I'm sure the critics will love your book. I'll have to check it all!
    Hugs,
    Adina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie.....lots of exciting stuff happening with your book now.....I am sure that everyone is going to love your book and love all the recipes in the book....I have experienced these recipes, from you, first hand and they are all excellent....Anne Marie

    ReplyDelete