Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Heart To Your Table

Good Morning my 2 fellow readers :))

Well I watched Julie and Julia again last night. They are such inspirations to me in their own way. Both started their ventures from just wanting something to do...as the case with me ....both were married to great guys ...mine is the best in the world...both finished and succeeded in their journey.. as I intend to do as well. Well I've been dreaming about writing a cookbook forever and soon I will scream out the release date and stand with some great ladies.

My new motto is ... If you can DREAM it... you can do it.

Watch for the release of my cookbook called Cooking From The Heart.

You see dreams do come true :))

Bon Appetit

2 comments:

  1. We were chatting on my commute about cooking and I was promoting your website and your book on my commute and one person went right to your website while we were talking and let me tell you everyone was excited about the Easter Bread recipe on your website, and they all want to know when the book is released.....Told them I would let them know and told them to be sure to buy a copy....great job Deb!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried posting this earlier but not sure it took, so here it goes again...LOL...We were chatting on my commute about cooking and if anyone had a good recipe for Easter Bread and I immediately said they should go to your website, and then proceeded once again to promote your book. Well one person logged into your website while we were talking and showed everyone the Easter Bread recipe on your website and all the other good stuff on there, and they were all excited about it and want to know when the book is out....great job Deb!

    ReplyDelete